Open slopes, breathtaking views towards the Pale di San Martino mountain range, and numerous possibilities for never too challenging off-piste skiing descent make the Alpe Lusia-San Pellegrino ski area the perfect destination for those who want to approach the magical world of off-piste skiing.
There are many opportunities for novice freeriders when skiing, from brief downhill rides to long off-piste courses.
The shape of the land, with slopes that are broad and not too steep, makes it ideal for those just starting out. For those feeling more adventurous, you can try out the excitement of steeper slopes close to the Col Rodella cable car.
The day will aim to teach people about skiing away from marked slopes, with advice and recommendations for enhancing off-piste ski technique and managing safety in the unpredictable environment of snowy mountains.
Meeting point: 8.30am – Meeting point starting point of the Le Buse gondola in Falcade. Other mmeting point: Skipass office Ski Area Alpe Lusia at San Pellegrino.
Ends of activity: early afternoon (in base of the meeting point)
Support points: various huts on the slopes of Alpe Lusia/Passo San Pellegrino ski resort.
Price and general infos:
- 1 person – 380€/person
- 2 persons – 190€/person
- 3 persons – 140€/person
- 4 persons – 110€/persona
Term of cancellation: flexible
What to bring
- full off-piste ski equipment (skis, ski boots, ski poles, skins). On-piste equipment is sufficient (without skins), but I recommend that you hire proper off-piste equipment.
- backpack with energy snacks and hot drink
- ski helmet
- avalanche self-rescue kit (avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe)
- ABS or airbag backpack (recommended)
- UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide guiding
- third-part liability insurance
- avalanche self-rescue kit for those without one
The fee does not include:
- local skipass (Alpe Lusia/Passo San Pellegrino skipass is enought)
- anything not specified under “Fee includes”